Please Note: This event has expired.
7th Annual Upper Cumberland Haunted Half 13.1
The 7th annual Upper Cumberland Haunted Half Marathon returns! This year’s race will feature a new and improved course, starting and ending on Tennessee Tech’s beautiful campus.
- New flatter course – 2015 will feature a new flatter, faster course. We’re in the process of certifying the course and can’t wait to reveal the new course soon.
- Train with the best – FREE training plans designed and created by Hansons Coaching Services and sponsored by Foothills Running Company.
- Great finisher’s medal – 2015 finisher’s medal design will be posted soon. Check out some finisher’s medals from past years.
- Win cash – Five random $100 prizes will be given out after the race. All you have to do is participate to be eligible!
- Add on a craft beer festival ticket – The Blues & Brews Craft Beer Festival occurs the afternoon of the race and you can add on a discounted ticket with your race registration. All Haunted Half participants that buy Blues and Brews Craft Beer Tickets will be given VIP event status. A VIP will enjoy an all day food & beer pairing with various beer brands and food from local restaurants under a private tent for VIPs ONLY. The VIP tent amenities offer our special guest a place to retreat from the crowd and relax while still enjoying the music and beer festivities. Both events benefit WCTE, Upper Cumberland PBS.
1 William L Jones Dr , Cookeville, TN 38505