Please Note: This event has expired.
Everything is Easier Over Tea: Talking Sex and Relationships with Our Teens
Are you asking yourself:
- How do I make sure my daughter is as healthy as possible?
- How do I make sure my daughter talks to me about sex and relationships?
- How can I help guide my daughter around sex and relationships?
Talking to our teenage daughters about sex and relationships can be some of the most difficult and rewarding conversations we can have. Renee and Emi, have created an exciting event to make this conversation all the more easier.
This event is specifically catered to teenage girls between the ages of 13-19, and their mothers (mothers can include mentors, aunts, caregivers, grandmothers, etc.). This event will be packed full of invaluable information for you and your daughter. We are certified educators trained to help facilitate conversations between you and your daughter around sexual health and other often-difficult topics.
- How to start conversations easily
- Being an askable parent
- Where to find answers and resources around sexual health
- What I should be saying and when
- How to promote and have healthy relationships
- How to handle media
- Basic sexual health education
There will be tea, sweets, finger sandwiches, and other delights served. All teens will walk away with goodie bags. Adults will have the opportunity to win amazing door prizes. All participants will be invited to join secret Facebook groups. One specifically catered to teens and the other for adults where they can discuss issues amongst each other in the presence of a sex educator/therapist!!
Come dressed to impress!!! Fun Hats and Gloves are encouraged!!