Please Note: This event has expired.
Rising Strong Day with Brené Brown
Random House and O, The Oprah Magazine invite you to Rising Strong Day, a unique experience based on the groundbreaking research of Brené Brown, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfection.
Using the practices outlined in her much-anticipated new book, RISING STRONG, Brené will present a powerful process to help us rise from our falls, overcome our mistakes, and face hurt in a way that brings more wisdom and wholeheartedness into our lives.
Held in Nashville, Tennessee, Rising Strong Day will feature conversations and activities that bring this vision to life. During the course of this interactive day, you will be introduced to the rising strong process, discover how owning our stories gives us the power to write a daring new ending, and develop practices to transform the ways we live, love, parent, and work.
Each ticket to Rising Strong Day includes:
- Conversation with Brené Brown on the power of vulnerability, with plenty of time for audience questions
- Early autographed copy of RISING STRONG
- Meet-and-greet photo opportunity with Brené Brown
- Inspirational Main Stage panels throughout the day that explore the themes of storytelling, creativity, and wholehearted living
- Barbeque lunch
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Live music
- Exclusive access to content from O, The Oprah Magazine’s September issue
- Special Random House tote bag filled with goodies from O, The Oprah Magazine
There is a lot adjacent to the venue in the back of the building, as well as paid lots in close proximity. Paid parking is $5. There is also ample street parking.