Please Note: This event has expired.
Tennessee Medical Cannabis Symposium
Notable professionals, doctors, attorney and community leaders discuss medical marijuana.
Tennessee Research Institute and the Vanderbilt Law School present this event at the Moore Room #218, in the upstairs North Lobby.
- John Hudak, Senior Fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institute
- Kimberly Vera, MD, MSCI, Vanderbilt Assistant Professor of Pediatrics specializing in Cardiology
- Allison Watson, former Tennessee District Attorney
- Steven Dickerson, MD, Tennessee State Senator for District 20
- Paul Kuhn, MBA, Investment Manager from Nashville, TN
Parking: Park by the Baker Building at Terrace Place Garage Parking. Law school is across the street. Details below.
Details on Location and Entrance:
Easiest entry is the Merrit Terrace entrance on 21st Avenue, just to the left of Wilson Hall, between Terrace and 21st Avenue before the road turns. Steps go into the building. Once in building, head to North lobby of the 2nd floor.
Pre-Event Reception will take place in North Lobby: 6pm to 7pm – $20 to help offset event costs. Drinks and light refreshments will be served.
$20 for Pre-Event Reception (Includes Drinks and Light Refreshments).
Symposium is Free.
110 21st Ave. Souith, Nashville, TN 37240