Please Note: This event has expired.
WHO KNEW: A Night With Music Industry Leaders and You
Tickets available here: http://bit.ly/1g3DBhN
Don’t miss out on the next WHO KNEW Nashville meetup returning Wednesday, July 22 at 3rd & Lindsley! Tickets are on sale now for $10 and include one drink. LIVE entertainment by Native Run will follow the speakers, which include these successful music industry executives:
* Scott Hendricks – Hendricks is currently Senior VP of Warner Music Nashville and is one of the music industry’s most prolific and successful producers and A&R execs. He has produced a staggering 96 Top 10 hits, with 58 of those hits going all the way to No. 1. Hendricks’ producing efforts have been instrumental in Blake Shelton’s ascent from mid-level act to bona fide star with 15 No. 1 singles (14 of which are in a row with the 15th currently inside the Top 5).
* Mark Montgomery – Founder of EchoMusic and Flo Thinkery, Mark is living proof that musical ambitions can take a sharp left turn and blossom into wild success. He is as successful as he is out-spoken and will share wisdom and stories that most have never heard.
* David Macias – One of the Nashville music scene’s most dynamic and eclectic thinkers, Macias is the founder of marketing and distribution outfit Thirty Tigers which helps artists get the work to market while maintaining ownership. Their roster includes Jason Isbell, The Avett Brothers, Chase Rice and The Eli Young Band.
* Kevin Grosch – Grosch is the founder of Made In Network, an innovative YouTube channel giving fans a unique window into music as it’s being made. The Made In Network’s original shows include 24HR Record, Find the Beauty, Festival Junkies, and Small Batch Presents, and the channel has partnered with music industry community members including Ben Folds, The Blackbird Academy, and Nashville Scene.
* Tom Zutaut – With one of the best-ever ears for talent, including Guns N’ Roses, Mötley Crüe, and Tesla, Zutaut boasts a storied A&R career the likes of which the music industry has seldom seen in the last 30+ years. If there was no Tom Zutaut, there’s a high probability you would have never heard of Guns N’ Roses
* Rachel Beauregard and Bryan Dawley – Creative geniuses and country duo Native Run will speak about their own experiences of moving to Nashville, getting signed to a major label and all the interesting things that happen to artists once they achieve that level of success. They will also perform a full set of their music following the speaking portion of the evening.
* Bailey Spaulding – With a Biological Anthropology degree from Harvard and a law degree from Vanderbilt under her belt, co-founder and CEO of Nashville’s Jackalope Brewing Company, Bailey Spaulding, decided to take a risk and follow her passion. Her passion for home brewing and great beer lead her to create one of Nashville’s most popular breweries and taprooms.
9 PM – Close WHO KNEW karaoQ After Party
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Doors at 5pm
The parking in the Business Center lots and the street parking remains free. The two upper lots, on the corner of 3rd and Ash were leased to continue to provide parking , and at a reasonable rate. There will be a $5 parking fee in these two lot’s as needed. The Lot directly across the street from the Venue has changed owners and they are going to a pay to park system. Alley parking is allowed, but please don’t park in front of any business doors or entrances, as it disrupts their business and vehicles can be towed accordingly.